Vancouver is known as one of the top cycling destinations on the continent with its incredible bike paths, mild climate, and water and mountain views. Cycle City is Vancouver's top bicycle tour and rental company offering a great selection of adult bikes, youth bikes, and children's' accessories along with complimentary detailed city bike touring maps and riding advice. Hop on a bike and get out there!
• Waterfront cruising with epic coastal views
• Lush forest trails with wildlife and ancient trees
• Stop at the Vancouver Aquarium (entrance ticket required)
• Beautiful 3rd Beach or 2nd Beach outdoor pool
• Stop for ice cream or a beer at a concession stand or restaurant in the park
• Continue beyond the park to Granville Island and beyond on the 30+ km seawall trail
This ticket is valid for a 5-hour rental. You can upgrade your rental in-store for a small fee to a full-day rental (charged on return of your bike).
E-bikes are also available in-store as an upgrade.
Pick-up location is 646 Hornby St., conveniently located in downtown along the protected bike path, an easy 15-minute ride to Stanley Park.
Covid - 19 Health and Safety Protocols:
Visit our website: www.cyclevancouver.com
Please present voucher at the rental desk at
646 Hornby St.
8:00 AM - 9:00PM (June - August)
Sept to May, Hours change monthly (typically 8am - dusk)
648 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC, V6C 2G2