Immerse yourself in historic masterworks and groundbreaking contemporary exhibitions at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
2018 – 2019 exhibition highlights include:
• A Curator’s View: Ian Thom Selects - September 22, 2018 - March 17, 2019
• Guo Pei: Couture Beyond - October 13 - January 20, 2019
• Dana Claxton: Fringing the Cube - October 27 - February 3, 2019
• The Metamorphosis – November 24 – March 17, 2019
• French Moderns: Monet to Matisse, 1850-1950 - February 16- May 20,2019
• Canadians in France - February 16- May 20,2019
Take a public tour of the exhibitions, or get creative on weekends with family activities and free entry on Sundays for children 12 & under.
Enhance your experience by visiting the Gallery Store for unique gifts, or break for lunch on the Gallery Café’s exquisite rooftop patio.
Visit our website: vanartgallery.bc.ca
The Vancouver Art Gallery occupies an entire city block in the heart of downtown Vancouver, bounded by Georgia Street, Hornby Street, Robson Street and Howe Street.
You can enter the Gallery from either Hornby Street or Robson Street Plaza (adjacent to Howe Street).
Both entrances are wheelchair accessible.
Open daily 10am-5pm; Tuesdays until 9pm.
Gallery tours on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Weekly Family Programs every Sunday, free for kids 12 & under.