The BC Sports Hall of Fame celebrates extraordinary achievements in BC sports history and inspires future generations to make their dreams come true. Each year, a diverse audience of over 35,000 visitors from around the globe are educated and enthralled by the collection of 27,000 artifacts representing 150-years of sporting accomplishments in British Columbia. Some of our must-see exhibits include:
● One-of-kind Vancouver 2010 Gallery with exceptional artifacts celebrating the memorable Olympic games.
● Inspiring Terry Fox and Rick Hansen Galleries, trace the monumental journeys of these two Canadian heroes.
● Our Teams, Our Turf, look at our hometown teams the Vancouver Canucks, Whitecaps FC, and the BC Lions. The gallery also provides a look into the spectacular BC Place!
● Participation Zone where visitors can sprint on a timed track, see how fast you pitch and relax with bubble hockey!
● Indigenous Sport Gallery features 16 large display cases showcasing Indigenous achievements in professional and amateur sports, traditional Indigenous games, Honoured Members of the BC Sports Hall of Fame, and much more.
● Greg Moore Gallery features Greg’s Indy racing car, interactive features and unique artifacts celebrating his journey.
● In Her Footsteps Gallery celebrates the achievements of women in sport and features an interactive display to learn more about female athletes, coaches, officials, builders and mentors through videos, text and photographs.
For VanPass ticket holders, please contact email@example.com to book your timed entry. Full details of The Hall’s Covid safety plan can be found at bcsportshall.com/be-safe/
Please note: In compliance with public health orders a BC Vaccination Passport and photo id are required for all guests 12+ and masked must be worn by guests 5 and up.
Visit our website: bcsportshall.com
Gate A, in BC Place Stadium at Robson and Beatty Street Level.
Consult Tranlink’s Trip Planner to best plan your route: Translink Trip Planner
Located on Beatty at Dunsmuir in downtown Vancouver. Exit on Beatty, walk 2 blocks south to Terry Fox Plaza.
Vancouver City Centre Station (Canada Line)
Located at Granville and Georgia. Exit on Granville, walk 1 block south, and 7 blocks east on Robson to Terry Fox Plaza.
Bikes can be locked up at Gate A and also across from Robson Street and Beatty Street.
There are over a dozen large parking lots and parkades within a two block radius and metered street parking on Beatty and Robson streets.
Open Friday - Sunday: 10am- 4pm
Closed Christmas Day December 25